What to see in Cyprus?
Excursion in Cyprus is a great way to get acquainted with the country, to feel its atmosphere. Upon arrival it is worth going to interesting places, beauty of which will be remembered for a long time.
What VIP excursions in Cyprus are to be visited?
Tour operators offer many types of trips and journeys around the island. Their list includes walks, trips by bus and flights on air transport. You can also create your own program of excursions in Cyprus, visiting many sights.
The list of places required visiting includes:
- Paphos – city-museum where the Aphrodite’s bath is located.
- Limassol with Turkish mosques, medieval castles and military fortifications.
- Nicosia – the capital of the country, divided into 2 parts, where there are many magnificent temples, cathedrals and museums situated.
- Troodos is a beautiful mountain range, where the original nature’s beauty is preserved, as well as Mount Olympus – the highest point on the island.
Trip to a water park (where you can have fun all day) and an overview of the entire island in 1 day also could be included to the list of VIP excursions in Cyprus. For those who like shopping, there is a special shops mini-tour, where tourists have the opportunity to purchase souvenirs and gifts for friends and relatives, as well as wine, cheese and olives.
Getting to many places on foot or by public transport is quite difficult, so when choosing a VIP tour in Cyprus, you should book a car with a driver in advance.
How to go on an excursion in Cyprus?
We offer a variety of comfortable trips around the country, starting with transfer from airport to the hotel and back, and ending with conduct of individual trips. As advantages of VIP excursions in Cyprus can be highlighted the following:
- trips on clean new cars equipped with navigators and air conditioning;
- safety – drivers are advanced and worked many years, thanks to this they have an excellent driving experience;
- affordable cost – contacting local travel agents will be much more expensive
Excursions are conducted in Russian, so that all the stories will be absolutely clear. Also, the advantage is that guide is not distracted by a large group – this will allow him to answer more questions, demonstrate additional sights.